Customer Success Manager Europe (FR/EN)
Shipup is a 50+ people company that envisions a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey.
That's why we enable brands to take control over the most volatile part of the customer experience —the post-purchase— so they increase brand loyalty and save support costs
Our company culture & values
- ✊ Ownership
Taking ownership means feeling completely responsible for our goals — and this is something all of Shipup adheres to! We believe that every single one of us needs to feel accountable for the results of our work. This creates a state of complete trust in each other.
- 💡 Initiative
Our teams’ are founded on pushing each other to take initiative. Today, we constantly take action without being told what to do and come up with solutions to problems!
- 👨👦 Empowerment
We truly want all of our employees to succeed. Thus, we provide everything and anything they need to thrive! We also encourage everyone to take action and more importantly, we support them if they make mistakes.
- 🧸 Caring
One of Shipup's priorities is to impose a culture of care on a daily basis. We not only care about our co-workers, but we deeply care for our customers and the customers of our customers! Our whole product is based on how much a company cares for its clients, and we love it!
- 🏋️ Ambition
Our team always sees the bigger picture! We have a strong desire and determination to succeed
At Shipup, the Customer Success team serves as the guardian of the customer voice and experience, working cross-functionally to ensure that using Shipup is easy.
We are currently seeking a passionate Customer Success Manager to oversee some of our high-end clients. In this role, you will report to our Team Lead, Léa, and work closely with the team to create the best possible customer journey.
1. Consultant / Success
- Develop and nurture the relationship and retention with your client portfolio (enterprise)
- Drive expansion and renewal
- Define and build the client's success plan to achieve their targets according to the customer journey
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio: KPIs analysis + churn detection
- Be an expert of the solution from a technical and business point of view (especially business!)
- Communicate the product roadmap vision to customers
- Support the whole follow-up process
- Client support (business & technical) in collaboration with the CS team
2. Project Management
- Plan and prioritize clients' subjects/projects
- Challenge, automate and improve our processes and automation
- Enrich our internal and external documentation
- Collaborate internally with Onboarding, Sales, Product, Tech...
Meet the CS Team
- Ségolène - VP CS
- Brianna - Team Lead CS
- Léa - Team Lead CS
- Laura - Customer Success Manager
- Marine - Customer Success Manager
- Jade - Customer Experience Manager
- Camille - Customer Onboarding Manager
- Erica - Customer Success Manager (based in the USA)
- François-Xavier - Customer Care Manager
What you have...
You could be a good fit if
- You have a prior experience (2-3 years minimum) in project management/customer relationship management
- The success of your clients is your goal and priority and taking part in internal transversal projects does not afraid you
- You are recognized for your active listening skills and you know how to adapt your speech according to your audience
- You are organized and know how to prioritize
- You're a fast learner, independent and curious
- You are excellent at oral and written communication, in both French and English (fluent at least)
What you’ll get…
🌍 International environment: We acknowledge and celebrate our differences. Diversity and inclusion (D&I) are values that we require every employee to champion in our workplace. The Customer Success team is a perfect example of a fully multicultural team.
🧸 People-centric company: A team where everyone cares about one another: We’re very proud of being a great place to work. Read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor! (100% of reviews would recommend it to a friend)✨
🇺🇸 Opportunities to visit the USA team.
⛷ Every year we organize amazing company-wide off-sites in France to strengthen our social ties.
🍰🍾 Weekly events: lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
☎️ 30 to 45 min l Screening interview with Angélique, our Talent Acquisition Manager
To better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
📝 01:30 l Live use case with Léa and Brianna, Team Lead CS
30 min business case to prepare, 30 min to present and challenge it, 30 min Q&A
☕️ 01:30 l Vision interview with Léa and Ségolène, VP CS
😂 Drinks or lunch with the team
To ensure that you will be in line with our values and culture
💞 Reference check
Tips for Acing the Interview
Want to ace the interview? Here are some tips:
- Create a free Shipup account here, and get to know the product.
- Look at our help center just to see how it’s structured —> no need to read in detail.
- Think about some past relevant experiences you’ve had. We’re specifically looking for examples of when you demonstrated customer-centric behavior, went above and beyond to help your customers, and implemented processes to decrease contact to the care team.
- Use the STAR method.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Shipup is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Paris office, Work from home (Europe)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
✨ Our perks
Team Building and Seminar
We offer each Shipup team one group activity per month (on a voluntary basis). Some examples of activities: escape game, ping pong, axe throwing, or karaoke 🎤 !
Shipup also offers each team an offsite to various destinations like Arcachon or Sevilla once a year. Activities include workshops, city tours, restaurants, activities...
Lunches and after work with colleagues
ShipUp plans lunches in restaurants every two weeks and one after work a month to enjoy good times together🍝🍣 .
Shipup organises at least one offsite per year to meet the whole Shipup team (Paris and New York offices and full remote employees included) in other, more exotic destinations: Marrakech, Sicily and many others to come 🎉 .
Work from home
Being able to work from everywhere you want three days (of your choice) per week💻 .
It is also possible for New York employees to come work in the Paris office as they would normally, and vice versa.
🔍 What are we looking for?
Shipup is looking for new talents who can work autonomously and want to be the master of their craft - from A to Z.
Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
We envision a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey. That's why we enable brands to take control over the most volatile part of the customer experience —the post-purchase— so they increase brand loyalty and save support costs.
Behind this vision, all our coworkers share five core values: ownership, initiative, empowerment, caring, and ambition. These values guide us in our day-to-day decisions, actions, and company culture.
Beyond these five values, Shipup has always wanted to create a multicultural team where each talent has his own mindset that allows us to develop varied and creative ideas.
Multicultural collaboration also allows everyone to cultivate valuable qualities such as empathy, tolerance, and open-mindedness.
Customer Success Manager Europe (FR/EN)
Loading application form
Already working at Shipup?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.