US Field Marketing Manager
Shipup is a 55+ people company that envisions a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey.
That's why we enable brands to take control over the most volatile part of the customer experience —the post-purchase— so they increase brand loyalty and save support costs
Our company culture & values
- ✊ Ownership
Taking ownership means feeling completely responsible for our goals — and this is something all of Shipup adheres to! We believe that every single one of us needs to feel accountable for the results of our work. This creates a state of complete trust in each other.
- 💡 Initiative
Our teams’ are founded on pushing each other to take initiative. Today, we constantly take action without being told what to do and come up with solutions to problems!
- 👨👦 Empowerment
We truly want all of our employees to succeed. Thus, we provide everything and anything they need to thrive! We also encourage everyone to take action and more importantly, we support them if they make mistakes.
- 🧸 Caring
One of Shipup's priorities is to impose a culture of care on a daily basis. We not only care about our co-workers, but we deeply care for our customers and the customers of our customers! Our whole product is based on how much a company cares for its clients, and we love it!
- 🏋️ Ambition
Our team always sees the bigger picture! We have a strong desire and determination to succeed
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as our very first Field Marketing Manager for the North American region. Reporting to Candice, our Marketing Director, and working from our US office, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team located in Paris, overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives and events for the American market.
- Define the North American (United States + Canada) Field strategy that supports the regional sales strategy and complements our broader go-to-market strategy.
- Build strong partnerships with our e-commerce ecosystem to increase our brand awareness and support our lead-generation machine for the NA market.
- Implement integrated campaigns for segmented demand generation plans for Enterprise and Mid Market sized organizations.
- Create and execute a robust roadmap for Field/co-marketing, incorporating multiple tactics to reach key audiences and create new sales opportunities, accelerate the existing ones, and deepen our existing customer relationships. Drive leads and MQLs for the sales region.
- Continuously provide our management & sales teams with competitive updates and insights.
- Research and identify third-party programs and partners to drive new logos and develop new and innovative ways to reach our audience.
- Collaborate with regional e-commerce ecosystem partners to develop, implement, and analyze marketing initiatives.
- Strategize, build, and execute integrated field campaigns that involve co-marketing/partnership initiatives.
- Establish and maintain an annual calendar of events (including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budget). Define virtual and physical events and content types (trade shows, Shipup physical events, webinars, co-ebook, etc.) that align with our go-to-market strategy.
- Deliver convincing public speaking, presentations, and product demos at company and industry events, and progressively become our brand evangelist for the North American market.
- Support various marketing projects increasing our brand awareness in the North American Market.
- Evaluate events and campaign performances and ROI tracking to deliver wrap-up reports and identify areas of optimization.
Meet the Marketing Team
You’ll join our Marketing team built this year and led by Candice, our Marketing Director :
- Caroline, Field & Partnership Marketing Manager
- Rodrigo, Creative Director
- Jingyu, Senior Business Analyst & Strategy
- Alejandra, (will be our Marketing Manager in May 2023)
- Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Meet the NYC Team
- Stephen, Head of US Sales & Business Development
- Richard, BDR
- David, BDR
- Isabelle, BDR
- Jose, Account Executive
- Sierra, Senior Account Executive & US Partnerships
- Diane, Chief of Staff
- Terence, Co-founder & COO
What you have...
You could be a good fit if
- You have 4+ years of experience in marketing, communications, account-based marketing, and managing in-person and virtual events.
- You have experience building and executing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s) in partnership with sales teams that drive results.
- You have great communication, storytelling, and presentation skills. You can demonstrate marketing leadership with partners and prospects.
- You are creative, innovative, and thinking outside the box: you have an entrepreneurial mindset to build something from the ground up.
- You have previous experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipelines through regional marketing, targeting enterprise and mid-market-sized organizations.
- You are curious and attentive to the market with real marketing sensitivity.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time. You are a multi-tasker and a versatile person - you can switch from working on a digital campaign requiring technical knowledge to participating in industry networking events.
What you’ll get…
🌍 International environment: we acknowledge our differences and celebrate them. D&I in our place of work is something we require every employee to champion. The marketing team is a perfect example of a fully multicultural team.
🧸 People-centric company: A team where everyone cares about one another: We’re very proud of being a great place to work. Read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor! (100% of reviews would recommend it to a friend)✨
🚀 Join us at a magical time: In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when there were only 9 of us in the US”. Your decisions will have a long-term impact.
🇫🇷 Opportunities to come to Paris, our Headquarters.
🇺🇸 Stylish office located in Dumbo, in Brooklyn (Rooftop access, large windows with natural light, and a view of Brooklyn Bridge from your desk)
💰 Salary: package from 85k$ to 115k$
✈ 4 weeks of vacation and parental leave
👩⚕️ Health coverage
⛷ Every year we organize amazing company-wide off-sites in Europe & in the US to strengthen our social ties.
🍰🍾 Weekly events: lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
Our hiring process
☎️ 30 to 45 min l Screening interview with Angélique, BusinessTalent Acquisition Manager
To better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
📝 Home assignment
👀 01:15 l Technical interview with Candice, Marketing Director, and Caroline, Field & Partnership Marketing Manager
☕️ 00:45 l Motivational interview Stephen, Head of US Sales & Business Development, and Sierra, Senior Account Executive & US Partnerships
😂 Drinks or lunch with the team
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Shipup is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Field Marketing Manager
- New York office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
New York office
✨ Our perks
Team Building and Seminar
We offer each Shipup team one group activity per month (on a voluntary basis). Some examples of activities: escape game, ping pong, axe throwing, or karaoke 🎤 !
Shipup also offers each team an offsite to various destinations like Arcachon or Sevilla once a year. Activities include workshops, city tours, restaurants, activities...
Lunches and after work with colleagues
ShipUp plans lunches in restaurants every two weeks and one after work a month to enjoy good times together🍝🍣 .
Shipup organises at least one offsite per year to meet the whole Shipup team (Paris and New York offices and full remote employees included) in other, more exotic destinations: Marrakech, Sicily and many others to come 🎉 .
Work from home
Being able to work from everywhere you want three days (of your choice) per week💻 .
It is also possible for New York employees to come work in the Paris office as they would normally, and vice versa.
🔍 What are we looking for?
Shipup is looking for new talents who can work autonomously and want to be the master of their craft - from A to Z.
Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
We envision a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey. That's why we enable brands to take control over the most volatile part of the customer experience —the post-purchase— so they increase brand loyalty and save support costs.
Behind this vision, all our coworkers share five core values: ownership, initiative, empowerment, caring, and ambition. These values guide us in our day-to-day decisions, actions, and company culture.
Beyond these five values, Shipup has always wanted to create a multicultural team where each talent has his own mindset that allows us to develop varied and creative ideas.
Multicultural collaboration also allows everyone to cultivate valuable qualities such as empathy, tolerance, and open-mindedness.
US Field Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Shipup?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.