At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
Today it’s a 60+ people company that envisions a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey.
In 2022: Shipup announces that Global Blue has acquired a majority stake in the company while staying an independent structure.
Our company culture & values
- ✊ Ownership
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and for the output of our work.
- 💡 Initiative
Taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and come up with solutions to problems. The initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
- 👨👦 Empowerment
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is accomplished.
- 🧸 Caring
Being concerned about our co-workers, our customers, and the customers of our customers.
- 🏋️ Ambition
Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Infos to know
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Internship
- Manager: Caroline, Field & Partnership Marketing Manager @ Shipup
- Team: Marketing
- Start date: End of August / Early September 2023
- Salary: 800 euros per month
We’re looking for our Marketing intern to support us in optimizing field & partnership marketing initiatives.
Our promise :
The marketing team is growing at Shipup and we are looking for a motivated individual (who is passionate about Saas/ lead generation) to support us in optimizing our field & partnership marketing initiatives.
You’ll have the chance to learn more about the eCommerce ecosystem and field/partnership marketing.
This is an ideal role for anyone who is interested in pursuing:
- Field Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Project Management
3 reasons to believe in us
- Our marketing team is growing and the team size is still small, which will let you be in contact with experts in different domains (graphic design, data, events, growth, sales)
- Post-purchase is a new market, you’ll have to be creative to find the right leverage.
- A large scope where you’ll have to be versatile and have new responsibilities that will speed up your professional career. Our field marketing manager will support you in prioritizing topics and teaching you about the space
🛍 As a Marketing Intern @Shipup,
It will be an operational role, and you will be directly responsible for your projects and tasks.
Depending on your progress, this internship can evolve into a year-long apprenticeship.
As the team is new, you will grow with the company.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Gathering data on campaign success
- Creating detailed and visually appealing graphs and presentations
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation, and completion of marketing events
- Overseeing the design and graphics of marketing materials/projects
🙌 Our team
You’ll join our Marketing team built this year and led by Candice, our Marketing Director :
- Caroline, our Field & Partnership Marketing Manager
- Rodrigo, our Creative Director
- Jingyu, our Senior Business Analyst & Strategy
- Jonatan, our Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- Alejandra, our Marketing Manager
- Joseph, our SEO & Content Marketing Manager
You’re a good fit if
- French & English professional proficiency
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
It could be nice if you possess some of the below:
- Ability to translate complex research into a common language
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education on new marketing tactics and tools
The hiring process
Our hiring process is structured to avoid bias and ensure fair assessment of all our candidates.
☎️ 30 to 45 min l Screening interview with Caroline, Field Marketing Manager
To better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
👀 01:30 l On-site interview with Caroline
- Focus on hard & soft skills related to the position
- Live use-case
- Understand your career story and aspirations
😂 Tea time with the team
To ensure that you will be in line with our values and culture
- Paris office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
✨ Our perks
Team Building and Seminar
We offer each Shipup team one group activity per month (on a voluntary basis). Some examples of activities: escape game, ping pong, axe throwing, or karaoke 🎤 !
Shipup also offers each team an offsite to various destinations like Arcachon or Sevilla once a year. Activities include workshops, city tours, restaurants, activities...
Lunches and after work with colleagues
ShipUp plans lunches in restaurants every two weeks and one after work a month to enjoy good times together🍝🍣 .
Shipup organises at least one offsite per year to meet the whole Shipup team (Paris and New York offices and full remote employees included) in other, more exotic destinations: Marrakech, Sicily and many others to come 🎉 .
Work from home
Being able to work from everywhere you want three days (of your choice) per week💻 .
It is also possible for New York employees to come work in the Paris office as they would normally, and vice versa.
🔍 What are we looking for?
Shipup is looking for new talents who can work autonomously and want to be the master of their craft - from A to Z.
Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
We envision a world where brands keep their promises along the entire customer journey. That's why we enable brands to take control over the most volatile part of the customer experience —the post-purchase— so they increase brand loyalty and save support costs.
Behind this vision, all our coworkers share five core values: ownership, initiative, empowerment, caring, and ambition. These values guide us in our day-to-day decisions, actions, and company culture.
Beyond these five values, Shipup has always wanted to create a multicultural team where each talent has his own mindset that allows us to develop varied and creative ideas.
Multicultural collaboration also allows everyone to cultivate valuable qualities such as empathy, tolerance, and open-mindedness.
Loading application form
Already working at Shipup?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.