Who we are ?
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went though the exprience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
- ✊ Ownership
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and for the output of our work.
- 💡 Initiative
Taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and come up with solutions to problems. Initiative is a key reason for success, and places an obligation not to stifle it.
- 👨👦 Empowerment
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is accomplished.
- 🧸 Caring
Being concerned about our co-workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
- 🏋️ Ambition
Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talent. 💥 That's where you come in. In Shipup's fast-paced growth context, more and more e-commerce clients are joining Shipup (That's a great thing 🎉) and are getting into the crucial stage of onboarding. We are looking for our Onboarding Manager Lead in order to drive the onboarding of our new enterprise clients and contribute directly to the strategic topics.
1. Enterprise Onboarding
- Business & technical onboarding of our clients: kick-off, project management, integration, set up, training…
- Contribute to improving onboarding efficiency by creating materials to help scale onboarding efforts
- Drive the best customer experience leading to success throughout the Onboarding journey
- Handover and collaboration with the CSM Team
2. Team management
- Manage, lead, and grow Hanna, our first Onboarding Manager.
- Monitor the team KPIs to ensure a high level of performance (onboarding duration, onboarding satisfaction, onboarding churn…).
🛠 Strategic projects depending on the business evolution
The guiding principle is: how to scale to manage Shipup's growth
- Build a strong strategy to go upmarket and smoothly onboard our most strategic accounts.
- Challenge existing processes and tools and build new ones to have the best self-service onboarding for our mid-market clients.
- Work closely with the US team to provide the best onboarding process according to the US clients needs and market.
- Ensure that our onboarding integration is always optimized thanks to data and clear KPIs.
- Understand and detect market trends, emerging technical needs and future business challenges to drive the best customer experience thanks to the onboarding journey.
Why should you apply ? 👐
💰Attractive salary: salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal vouchers, transportation, health insurance…), sponsorship.
🌍 International: multicultural teams where everyone cares for one another (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor ! ✨)
🏅 Many events outside of work such as lunches, after-works, parties, team building… 😎
🐻 Your well-being: take care of your mental health with therapy sessions via Mokacare and sports activities with ClassPass.
🤩 New renovated office: stylish office located in the heart of Paris (🚉 75010)
🚀 Growth: In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 50 of us”. Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
🧸People-centric company: our people matter, and work-life balance is important at Shipup.
🚇 Being able to work from home three days (of your choice) per week.
What we're looking for?
- +3 years experience as an Onboarding Manager or Customer Success Manager with onboarding missions or Project Manager in a Tech company.
- You have a first experience in management.
- You already have managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are organized, structured, and thorough.
- You have an analytical mind: you always track the impact of your work by measuring key indicators.
- You have an excellent level in both written and spoken English. (You'll be working with some English-speaking clients).
📞30': Screening call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager
🖥 1h: Live Home assignment with Ségolène - VP CS & Brianna - Lead CSM
✨ 1h30’ meeting with Ségolène & Manon - Chief of Staff
💞 Reference check