At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍🛒
If you’re used to shopping online, you’ve probably already had your patience tested by an order that had multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints to customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks the orders and deliveries of online retailers in real-time in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are happier, complain less, and buy again more.
Shipup works with more than 500 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and for the output of our work.
Taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and come up with solutions to problems. Initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is accomplished.
Being concerned about our co-workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
Always looking at the bigger picture and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Your missions & role
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talents… and that’s where YOU come in. In Shipup’s fast-paced growth context, we are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for managing some of our upmarket clients. You will report to our Team Lead, Léa, and work closely with the team to build the best customer journey.
Consultant / Success
Develop and nurture the relationship and retention with your client portfolio
Define and build the client's success plan to achieve their targets according to the customer journey
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio: KPIs analysis + churn detection
- Be an expert of the solution from a technical and business point of view (especially business!)
Communicate the product roadmap vision to customers
- Support the whole follow-up process
- Client support (business & technical) in collaboration with the CS team
Plan and prioritize clients' subjects/projects
Challenge, automate, and improve our processes and automation
- Enrich our internal and external documentation
Collaborate internally with Onboarding, Sales, Product, Tech...
Meet the CS Team:
- Ségolène - VP CS
- Brianna - Team Lead CS
- Léa - Team Lead CS
- Laura - Customer Success Manager Senior
- Ines - Customer Success Manager
- Jade - Customer Experience Manager
- Hanna - Customer Onboarding Manager
Why Should You Apply?
- An international team where everyone cares for one another. (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor ! ✨)
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 50 of us”.
Stylish office located in the heart of Paris (75010, 🚉 Poissonière).
- Many events outside of work such as lunches, afterworks, parties, team building… 😎
- Your well-being: take care of your mental health with therapy sessions via Mokacare and sports activities with ClassPass
- Nice off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
- Being able to work from home three days (of your choice) per week
People-centric company : our people matter, work-life balance is important at Shipup
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience (1-year minimum) in project management/customer relationship management
- The success of your clients is your goal and priority and taking part in internal transversal projects does not afraid you
- You are recognized for your active listening skills and you know how to adapt your speech according to your audience
- You are organized and know how to prioritize
- You're a fast learner, independent and curious
- You are excellent oral and writing communication, in both French and English (fluent at least)
📞 Screening call - 30 /40 minutes with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager
🖥 Technical interview - 1h with Léa and Brianna, Team Lead CS
🤚🏻 Motivation and behavioral interview - 1h with Léa and Ségolène, VP CS
🥗🍻 Culture fit
✅ Reference checks
If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor! ✨
Do you want to join us? Let us know who you are, what you've done, and what you want to do. We look forward to getting to know you!