Who we are ?
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍🛒
If you’re used to shopping online, you’ve probably already had your patience tested by an order that had multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints to customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks the orders and deliveries of online retailers in real-time in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are happier, complain less, and buy again more.
Shipup works with more than 500 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and for the output of our work.
Taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and come up with solutions to problems. Initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is accomplished.
Being concerned about our co-workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
Always looking at the bigger picture and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talent. 💥 That’s where you come in. In Shipup’s fast-paced growth context, we are looking for a passionate Head of Business Development who will be responsible for managing the whole EMEA BDR team. You will report to our VP Sales and work closely with him to fine-tune our prospecting strategy.
- Recruit, Onboard, and Lead a team of 6-8 BDRs as a direct, first-line manager
- Participate in outbound strategy elaboration and determine levers to pull to improve pipeline creation velocity, size and quality
- Run the day-to-day activities of the BDR team and optimize the inbound qualification and outbound processes
Combine data from Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, and other tools we use to spot patterns early and optimize team performance
- Ensure BDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in 1:1s
- Work closely with the VP Sales and the AE Manager to improve opportunity management, qualification processes, ensure smooth hand-off and review sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound communications and provide timely feedback on Leads & Marketing Campaigns
- Create sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails/sequences to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
What we offer?
- Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months. ✨
- An international team where everyone cares for one another.
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 50 of us”.
Stylish office located in the heart of Paris (75010, 🚉 Poissonière).
- Lots of perks: Navigo pass for transportation, lunches, dinners, drinks, parties… 😎
- Insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
- 2+ years of experience leading and building a BDR/SDR team
- Experience as an individual contributor in a sales role (BDR/SDR/AE)
- Experience working in SFDC/Hubspot, Outreach/Salesloft, and Gong/Chorus/Modjo
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence a remote team
- You are persistent and autonomous;
- You have an interest in SaaS business and the Tech ecosystem.
- You are fluent in English. It’s a plus if you master another European language.
📞 Pre-qualification call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
🖥 Home Assignment
🚨Technical Interview with Amine, VP Sales, and Stephen, Sales Manager (1h30)
🤚🏻Motivational Interview with Amine (1h30)
✅ Reference check