At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive, and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied; they complain less and buy again more.
The company was created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence, and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper, and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th, 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and the output of our work.
We take action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and solve problems. The initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in executing it.
We are being concerned about our co-workers, our customers, and the customers of our customers.
Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talent. 💥 That's where you come in. In Shipup's fast-paced growth context, more and more e-commerce clients are joining Shipup (That's a great thing 🎉) and are getting into the crucial onboarding stage. Therefore, we are looking for our first Onboarding Manager to drive the onboarding of our new clients and cultivate satisfaction.
Business & technical onboarding of our clients: kick-off, integration, set up... (according to the pricing and the customers' objectives)
Contribute to the improvement of our help center documentation (and tools)
Own the onboarding pipeline (internally) and planning (externally)
- Manage the handover processes and tools (Sales ⇒ OM ⇒ CSM/Tech)
- Drive the best customer experience leading to success throughout the Onboarding journey
- Forecast and track key onboarding metrics
- Offboarding (it happens!)
- Improve the self-service onboarding process
- Manage ongoing and post-project communication tools (videos, webinars, use cases & best practices...)
- The guiding principle is: how to scale to manage Shipup's growth
Meet the CSM team
Ségolène VP Customer Experience
Brianna - CSM High Touch
Léa - CSM High Touch
Hanna - Customer Onboarding Manager
Jade - Customer Experience Manager
Mayeul - CSM en alternance
Ines - CSM en stage
You could be a good fit if:
- You have at least one first experience as Onboarding Manager or Customer Success Manager with onboarding missions or Project Manager
- You are organized, structured, and thorough
- You have an excellent level in both written and spoken English. (You'll be working with some English-speaking clients).
- You have an interest in SaaS and the world of Tech. Experience in SaaS (preferred)
- You demonstrate good listening skills and empathy
🤩 Why should you apply?
Strong impact by working closely with Hanna, our first Customer Onboarding Manager
The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup founded by e-commerce experts (Co-founders of Veepee, AlloResto, Cheerz, Birchbox Europe, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon...).
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: "I was there when it was only 50 of us".
- There are many perks: meal vouchers, transportation, lunches, dinners and drinks with the team, insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d'Isere...).
Internationalization: multicultural teams where everyone cares for one another (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor ! ✨)
New renovated office: stylish office located in the heart of Paris (🚉 75010).
Growth: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe and the USA.