At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and the output of our work.
We are taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and solve problems. Initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is executed.
We are being concerned about our co-workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager primarily to fuel and support the lead generation activity of our BDR team!
And now more than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talents.
In this context, growth is a priority issue, and the marketing department needs to be built from scratch. Reporting to Candice, our Marketing Director, the growth manager will have the unique opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of growth for Shipup.
Define and implement a scalable lead generation strategy in collaboration with the BDR (business development representative) team. You will have operational and strategic missions in order to achieve the MRR targets by providing a high-quality pipeline to the BDR team.
Long term objectives:
- Develop our traffic acquisition model to bring qualified traffic and optimize our channels’ mix. Create the paid acquisition channels strategy.
Define and optimize key performance metrics, own activation and retention metrics and work towards improving them, by identifying gaps in the funnel, devising experiments to plug gaps, and doubling down on successful experiments.
- Design and create the most efficient lead generation process. Partner with the SEO content marketing, the Field marketer and the data/ops marketer to achieve acquisition goals across all performance marketing channels.
Lead the implementation and optimisation of our funnels with the product team in order to make our conversion rate grow.
- Define and deploy the overall affiliate marketing strategy of Shipup.
Your day-to-day missions will be:
- Suggest, implement and experiment with new growth strategies to feed the pipeline of our BDRs with the highest possible quality leads.
- Automate campaigns to potential targets through various touch-points (emails, Linkedin…).
- Create and AB test the copy and content used in your campaigns.
- Coordinate with our sales team in order to understand their needs and adjust your strategy, processes and copy.
- Build relationships with agencies, partners, affiliates.
You could be a good fit if
- You have at least a first experience as a Growth Marketing Manager.
A proven technical skillset covering scrapping techniques, leads database creation and management and campaign automation - using a mix of coding hard skills and/or low-code accelerators.
- You are fluent in English when it comes to speaking as well as writing.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, you are methodical and resourceful.
- You are interested in SaaS business and the Tech ecosystem.
The hiring process
📞 Pre-qualification call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
🎤 Introduction interview with Candice, Marketing Director (30 min)
🖥 Home assignment
☀️On site Interview with several people
✅ Reference check
Why should you apply? 👐
✨Strong impact: You will be one of the first of our Marketing team 🤓.
🌍International: multicultural teams where everyone cares for one another. (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor! ✨).
🤩New renovated office: stylish office located in the heart of Paris (🚉 75010).
🚀Growth: In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 50 of us”. Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
💸 A great number of perks: meal vouchers, coffees, transportation, lunches, dinners and drinks with the team, insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d'Isere, Montélimar).