At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied; they complain less and buy again more.
The company was created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround) Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and the output of our work.
We are taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and solve problems. Initiative is a key reason for success and places an obligation not to stifle it.
We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want to be accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is executed.
We are being concerned about our co-workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
As our first Field Marketing Manager, you will manage the strategy and field marketing activities to generate demand and accelerate close. Although the primary focus is field marketing, you will work on broader marketing projects like partnerships activities. You will report directly to Candice, our Marketing Director.
Develop and execute the field marketing plan that supports Shipup strategy.
Create a robust roadmap for field marketing incorporating multiple tactics to reach key audiences.
- Continuously provide the management & sales teams with competitive updates and insights. Create adequate sales support collateral, including call scripts, sales presentations, marketing datasheets, and corporate brochures that better speak to client needs.
- Establish and maintain an annual calendar of events (including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing and budget). Define virtual and physical events and content types (trade shows, field events, webinars, etc.) that align with our go-to-market strategy.
Deliver convincing public presentations and product demos at company and industry events, and progressively become a quoted spokesperson for your products.
- Research and identify third-party programs and partners to drive new logos and develop new and innovative ways to reach our audience.
- Evaluate event and campaign performance and ROI tracking to deliver wrap-up reports and identify areas of optimization.
You could be a good fit if
- Ideally, you have 2 to 5 years of experience in a Field Marketing role in an environment close to ours (Saas B2B - SMB and enterprise).
E-marketing, CRM, or online advertising domain expertise is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- You are curious, attentive to the market with real marketing sensitivity.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines.
- You are a multi-tasker and a versatile person - you can switch from working on a digital campaign requiring technical knowledge to participating in industry networking events.
- Capable of working independently with a strong drive for results.
- Bonus: Native English speaker.
The hiring process
📞 Screening call with Quentin, Talent Acquisition Manager
To better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
🖥 Home assignment
To evaluate your hard skills
☀️ Focused interview l Marketing Director & Sales Manager
To assess your hard & soft skills and give you more information about our business and market challenges
🧸 Topgrading interview l Marketing Director & CEO
To understand your career objectives and give you more information about our offer and career plan
To ensure that you will be in line with our values and culture
✅ Reference check
Why should you apply? 👐
✨ Strong impact: You will be one of the first in our Marketing team.
🌍 International: multicultural teams where everyone cares for one another. (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor! ✨).
🤩 New renovated office: stylish office located in the heart of Paris (🚉 75010).
🚀 Growth: In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 50 of us”. Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
💸 A significant number of perks: meal vouchers, coffees, transportation, lunches, dinners and drinks with the team, insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d'Isere, Montélimar).
💻 High-quality equipment: latest Macbook Pro or equivalent
🧸People-centric company: our people matter, work-life balance is important at Shipup
📚 Career growth: talent management is essential for us. From onboarding and performance management to career development, we have already a mature organization and the managers to help you grow