At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went through the experience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation, and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real-time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded, and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
- ✊ Ownership We choose to be here and to do what we do. We are responsible for our objectives and for the output of our work.
- 💡 Initiative Taking action without direction from above to improve our knowledge and come up with solutions to problems. Initiative is a key reason for success, and places an obligation not to stifle it.
- 👨👦 Empowerment We encourage those below us to take action and support them if they make mistakes. We explain what we want accomplished and allow flexibility in how it is accomplished.
🧸 Caring Being concerned about our co workers, our customers and the customers of our customers.
🏋️ Ambition Always seeing bigger and having a strong desire and determination to succeed.
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talent. 💥 That's where you come in.
As a founding member of the Sales Ops team, you will support the Sales team’s operational success. You will focus on evolving, streamlining, monitoring, and reporting on sales processes and sales performance.
In this role, you will be working under the supervision of the VP Sales to:
- Equip our Sales team with the right processes, documentation, workflows, and territories.
- Be the owner of our CRM and its data quality.
Make recommendations to help improve Sales team members’ productivity & performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging KPIs; constantly challenge/improve existing processes and suggest new ones when needed.
Maintain Sales and Sales Ops process documents.
- Work with marketing on development, management and measurement of shared sales and marketing processes, including lead management
- Become the point of contact for Sales process questions.
- Make sure processes and tools are understood and adhered to by new and existing Sales team members.
You could be a good fit if
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth SaaS startup with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact.
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with details and accuracy.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills.
- Strong cross group collaborator; ability to communicate effectively with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Customer Success.
Strong understanding of CRM processes and tools; Salesforce and/or Hubspot certification/experience preferred.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input.
The hiring process
📞 Pre-qualification call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
🖥 Home assignment
🤚🏻Interview with Térence, COO and co-founder (1 hour)+ Interview with Amine, VP Sales and Caroline, BDR Manager (1h30)
✅ Reference check
Why should you apply ? 👐
💰Attractive salary: salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal vouchers, coffees, transportation, health insurance…), sponsorship, relocation package, internal events and offsites.
🌍 International: multicultural teams where everyone cares for one another (If you want to read what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor ! ✨)
🤩 New renovated office: stylish office located in the heart of Paris (🚉 75010)
🚀 Growth: In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 40 of us”. Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months.
💻 High-quality equipment: latest Macbook Pro or equivalent
🧸People-centric company: our people matter, work-life balance is important at Shipup